Saturday, July 29, 2017

Smell the roses?

Again in Ayr, I perused the green by the beach as I quickly wanted to explore but not get too wet. I began to make my way back to the town up a different street and I could smell roses coming from the gardens of this street.
I came to a garden full of roses well cared for and noticed an elderly lady stood by the window. I gestured and waved to her from the road a form of semaphore communicating that her garden smelled good and I thought this was great. I waved and left.
As I edged away I realised I had a card in my bag. It was made and printed by a friend from church with verses inside. She'd given me this as an example of her work but I wondered if I could use it to encourage someone sometime. Here was my opportunity. I wrote her a note to go with but really the card stood for itself. I knew she would like the front cover!


No comments:

Post a Comment